Thursday, May 05, 2005

Beneath Stars (Song)


Photo © Dawn Allynn

Where you find
Bonnie heather a growin’
On a braw hillside
Woncha lay wi’ me
In the tall green grass
And watch the stars tonight

Oh where the wind
'Cross the loch is blowin'
And the skies are open wide
I wanna lay wi' you
And hold yer hand
And watch the stars at night.

My heart is yours,
My love is yours
Forever they will be
You know I'll always love you,
'Till the stars fall to the sea.

So, though I’ll grow old
And my body weary
An' the sight might leave my eyes
I’ll lay with you
Until I die
Beneath the stars at night.

(Revised 2008 - Click the video below to hear the song)

1 comment:

MariesImages said...

Great image! You have so many wonderful talents. I remember your portraits from past posts.

Thanks for stopping by..Ü

Again, try to join in our challenge, it would be great to have some new people with photographic experience & talent!
Marie