Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Anymore

You’re angry now, and you won’t talk to me
Your heart has shut me out, and you don’t want to see.
You might as well, be a world away
And there’s nothing I can do, nothing I can say
‘Cause you don’t love me,
No you don’t love me,
Anymore.

All these years I gave my life to you
Doing anything, it took to get us through.
But that’s over now, for you believed those lies,
I can hear it in your voice, and see it in your eyes
That you don’t love me,
No you don’t love me,
Anymore.

It breaks my heart in two
That this is so easy for you
And that there has come a day
When you would hear me say:

I love you boy, though you won’t talk to me
Though I have let you go, I have to believe
That someday you’ll come back to me
And know my words are true – I’ll always love you
Though you don’t love me,
No you don’t love me,
Anymore.

No comments: